The City of Ferndale is a Council / Manager form of government, wherein the Council sets policy and gives direction on all matters concerning the City operations. The City Manager is responsible for carrying out Council policy, directing City staff, and overseeing the day-to-day operations of the City.
The City Council consists of four Council Members and the Mayor elected from the City at large. Council Members are elected for a four-year term while the Mayor is elected for a two-year term.
The Mayor and Councilmembers may be contacted through the City Clerk’s office at (707) 786-4224 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The City Council meets the third Wednesday of the month at 7:00 p.m. at Ferndale City Hall.
City Council Packets.
- Previous Year Archives
- Ferndale Financial Statements 2018-19FY Final.pdf 561,99 kb
- 200916-CouncilPacket.pdf 7,67 MB
- 200827-CouncilPacket.pdf 80,30 kb
- 200819-CouncilPacket.pdf 15,74 MB
- 200817-CouncilPacket.pdf 81,30 kb
- 200803-CouncilPacket.pdf 81,22 kb
- 200720-CouncilPacket.pdf 81,48 kb
- 200715-CouncilPacket.pdf 13,84 MB
- 200708-CouncilPacket.pdf 1,54 MB
- 200622-CouncilPacket.pdf 2,13 MB
- 200617-CouncilPacket.pdf 18,04 MB
- 200608-CouncilPacket.pdf 1,54 MB
- 200526-CouncilPacket.pdf 2,09 MB
- 200520-CouncilPacket.pdf 23,02 MB
- 200511-CouncilPacket.pdf 1,58 MB
- 200430-CouncilPacket.pdf 109,20 kb
- 200415-CouncilPacket2.pdf 21,15 MB
- 200413-CouncilPacket.pdf 108,81 kb
- 200330-CouncilPacket.pdf 2,17 MB
- 200318-CouncilPacket.pdf 11,90 MB
- 200303-CouncilPacket.pdf 71,62 kb
- 200225-CouncilPacket.pdf 874,45 kb
- 200219-CouncilPacket.pdf 7,87 MB
- 200204-CouncilPacket.pdf 1,73 MB
- 200121-CouncilPacket.pdf 1,56 MB
- 200115-CouncilPacket.pdf 3,23 MB
- 200107-CouncilPacket.pdf 2,84 MB